- Well-established media & entertainment company
- Senior strategic leadership position
About Our Client
A leading global media company with online streaming service.
The Marketing Director will lead the marketing team in designing and implementing marketing strategies, with core elements being branding, digital, and social campaigns. The team includes online and offline marketing talents at various experience level. To achieve business growth, the Director has the following duties:
- Analysing consumer behaviour to determine customer personas and segmentation
- Monitoring competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Identifying opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Crafting key branding messages and driving creative campaigns to amplify brand voices, generate brand affinity, and position the brand as the top choice for streaming services
- Driving multidimensional digital marketing strategies (including SEO/SEM/digital content) to achieve customer acquisition goals
- Formulating social media strategies to enhance organic traffic, customer conversion, and brand appeals among young generation
- Managing monthly, quarterly, and annual budgets for the Marketing department
The Successful Applicant
The shortlisted candidate should have work experience as a leader of a marketing department/team, preferably within media, entertainment, or other consumer industries. Demonstrated successes in branding campaigns, with re-branding and brand transformation will be an advantage. The position also requires hands-on experience and knowledge in digital marketing, including the ability to execute independently and give directions to teammates/agencies. As a senior leader, the candidate needs to communicate in a clear, concise, and engaging manner. The hiring manager also expects candidates to have completed bachelor's degree in Marketing or a relevant field at a minimum.
What's on Offer
The candidate will be given a promising opportunity to grow and shape the marketing team and the company's brand. A talented marketeer would find this opportunity fulfilling as he/she would get to nurture the brand to become a top choices for online streaming services.