Marketing Associate - International Technology Company
International Listed Company
Flexible Working Hours
About Our Client
Our client is a privately-owned software development company and an exclusive worldwide distributor of its software. They are selling software through value-added resellers distributed in the globe. The company has offices all over the world with its headquarter located in the U.S. They are now looking for a proactive and organised individual to join their dynamic marketing team in Hong Kong!
- Create project plans for events with time and budget limitations to ensure that objectives are delivered.
- Innovate event concepts and programs for small and large scale events.
- Work closely with marketing teams in major headquarters and other stakeholders to develop and sustain event plans and supporting marketing initiatives.
- Supervise and manage all stages of events such as vendor procurement and budget management.
- Execute event promotions with the production teams
- Invite guest speakers and coordinate with suppliers, sponsors, internal and external contractors and etc.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder in marketing, communications or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2-3 years' event experience
- Good understanding of B2B marketing in the technology or related fields
- Excellent command of verbal and written communications & interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated, good personal organisation, strong determination
- Exposure to a regional or global role is preferred. Understanding of global markets and culture is a must
Energetic, resourceful, interested in how technology is changing market places, able to work under pressure
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Year-end bonus
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance