Market Risk Analyst
About Our Client
My client is one of Asia's largest independent alternative investment managers who focus on real estate, private equity and absolute returns. With a growing presence there is a great opportunity to join a team with strong experience in the space.
* Market risk management analysis of multi-asset class traded risk
* Strategy level, Portfolio level, Fund level deep dives
* Day to day market scrutiny
* Portfolio construction and optimisation analysis
* Tail risk analyses and hedge and hedge efficacy analyses
* Ongoing risk methodology enhancements
* Liquidity and liquidation, event risk, funding exercises
* Incrementally, involvement in illiquid deal risk management
* Involvement in system onboarding and integration
The Successful Applicant
* Degree in finance, economics, mathematics, engineering, statistics or related field
* Min 2 years' relevant experience in international markets
* Strong analytical and quantitative skills
* Sound knowledge on risk modelling and derivatives
* Proficient in using Python, Excel, VBA.
* Excellent verbal and written English communication
* Attention to detail, inquisitive mindset
* Self-motivated, proactive, able to work well in a team
What's on Offer
The candidate will receive a competitive package and a clear path for professional and personal growth.