Manufacturing Engineering Manager
Automotive Related Industry
Senior Mangament Position
About Our Client
My client is a MNC company focus on automotive related components and accessories, with the factory size of around 1000. Established in Europe, with over 100 years of experience in engineering. Our client is a well established and stable growing entity.
This position will be responsible for the whole engineering department including NPI, Facility & Maintenance, PIE and Tooling department. Reporting to GM, this position will look after a team of around 50 employees. In addition, this position will lead Kaizen LSS projects for improvements.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in manufacturing/mechanical related disciplines
- Mould tool experience is a must and automotive background would be a plus
- Fluent written and verbal English
- Strong problem solving and analytically skills
- Good leadership and management experience is required.
What's on Offer
Good career platform and very competitive salary package will be offered