Manufacturing Director - Cosmetic
Leading solution provider
International Group with several business
About Our Client
We are closly working with a client which is a cosmetic solution provider based in Dongguan. With manufacturing size around 700 people, the business is positioned to deliver up to trend with ultimate goal ahead of trend cosmetics products to customers in both overseas and China local markets.
- Oversee following departments: Production, Quality Assurance, EHS, Packaging Engineering, Planning and Material Control, Engineering, Warehouse & Transport, and Sales Support for global account customers.
- Establish short and long-term strategic operating objectives which drive margin improvements.
- Planning and executing strategies to optimise equipment capacity and capability and people potentials
- Responsible for planning budgets and capital expenditures, identifying ways to improve financial performance, monitoring inventory, and looking for new ways to increase profitability.
- Assist Sales Support accounts in new product development deliveries.
- Drive product and process innovation agenda.
- Track and improve key performance areas such as safety, quality, financial, supply chain and customer service.
- Develop and maintain positive employee-employer relations: participate in employees engagement activities and organizations to promote good will and a positive company image.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferable), Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Supply Chain or other related fields
- Minimum of 8-10 years' leadership experience in manufacturing/production operations and quality management;
- Experience in FMCG/cosmetics/household/personal care products
What's on Offer
High potential candidate would be able to get fast track promotion
Global relocation opportunity