Managing Director (Property)
Leader in Construction Sector
About Our Client
Our client is one of the HK listed groups with diversified business portfolio in Hong Kong and China. It is hiring a Managing director to expand their property globally.
- Lead the strategic planning of the property development according to the Board's business planning and development
- In charge of Group's business and property portfolio globally
- Establish a property development team in Hong kong office
- Lead the team to perform project feasibility analysis, property investment for decision-makers to provide valuable suggestions
- Coordinate with professional parties in all property development, related investment / legal documentations throughout the whole cycle
The Successful Applicant
- Degree holder or above with major in Real Estate, Property Development, Architectural Studies, Surveying or related disciplines
- Sound knowledge in overseas / Hong Kong a Global Property Market
- Strong business sense, excellent communication, leadership and problem solving skills
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Mandarin is a must
What's on Offer
Attractive Salary package with fringe benefits are offered to selected candidate.