- International Luxury Brand
- Retained Search
About Our Client
Our client is recognized internationally as a destination to visit when travelling to Asia. Luxury, sophistication and the highest level services is at the core of this well established organsaition in the hospitality and entertainment sector.
The position with take full responsibility for both commercial and operational management of multiply venues within the organisation. The MD will manage:
- The brand reputation of the organisation ensure that the regional and international community continue to view this group as a destination, a place of luxury and world class entertainment.
- GM staff across all venues
- P/L and all aspects of day to day management
- Key planning and decision making related to business planning & expansion, business operations, talent development
- Strategic direction of matters related to F&B, entertainment facilities and spas
- Medium and longer term planning to ensure financial growth and sustainability
- Creating policies, procedures and designing a framework of best practice
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be:
- A passionate F&B / hospitality expert with international experience, an eye for detail, a devotion to luxury and an unwavering commitment to customer service.
- A strong operational background in hotels, restaurants or clubs (or all) and attention to detail across all facets of the business.
- An agile business leader who can drive change and manage an extremely loyal leadership team through transition.
- Passionate, committed, flexible and have the highest level of integrity (critical attributes for this role).
- Able to thrive with a certain level of ambiguity and change and will to navigate a dynamic business environment
- Experience is Asia is preferred.
- Candidates with experience in major entertainment destinations (ie. Vegas, New York, London, Shanghai, Paris, Barcelona, Ibiza ... the list goes on) is highly preferred.
What's on Offer
This role is perfect for someone who embraces luxury and entertainment within the F&B and Hospitality sector. The position offers a comprehensive package including base salary, bonus and accommodations.