Managing Director of Asia Sourcing
Being the P&L operation owner in the organization, as executive member in Group
Competitive Salary Package is provided
About Our Client
Top European Group Company in Kitchen related product (Appliance, Mechanical and etc)
Project Management Execution
- Lead/Support supplier sourcing, evaluation and selection, negotiation, performance monitoring, relationship management, and continuous improvement;
- Work closely with Product Management, and Engineering, to develop and maintain technology and/or Product strategies;
- Develop and maintaining strong regional supplier relationships, including supplier site visits and relationships at all levels of their organization;
- Track and report on sourcing project execution, monitoring spend, business allocation, capability gap analysis and facilitate cross-functional review and evaluation;
- Develop strategies for the mitigation of risk in the supply chain, overall and for specific new product programs
- Provide benchmarking studies and market analysis;
- Organize and lead regular strategic supplier business reviews for assigned projects
- Manage implementation of agreements and integration of key suppliers, performance monitoring, ongoing supplier and contract management for assigned commodities;
- Assist in the development and enhancement of processes; systems and reporting capabilities to drive efficiencies and cost savings;
- Help improve processes and leverage technology to reduce costs, identify and implement best practices, and measure performance;
- Identify appropriate competitive benchmarks and implements approved process changes necessary to achieve first quaintly performance in benchmark group;
Supplier Continuous Improvement
- Generate and present supplier performance metrics to suppliers and manage associated corrective action and continuous improvement initiatives, such as *** and lead time reduction programs
The Successful Applicant
- 10 years of sourcing, supply chain, and commodity management experience, with at least 3 years strategic management experience on corporate level.
- Large, multi-divisional corporation working background is highly preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering with focus on Mechanical/Manufacturing, etc.
- Experience in cross-functional commodity teams.
- Experience working with machinery/appliance/mechanical products operations
- Excellent communication skills of English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
- Being the P&L operation owner in the organisation, as executive member in Group
- Competitive Salary Package is provided