Manager/Senior Manager - Product Communication
Opportunity to progress
About Our Client
My client is a market leading Asset Manager that with strong 2019 results regionally including double digit growth that is looking to push further into 2020.
With a well-established senior leadership team to steer the business there is great opportunity within the business for personal and professional growth.
- Undertake comprehensive analysis on focused funds versus key competitors fund lists
- Highlight the competitive edge for focus funds and come up with positioning statement and right pitches
- Tailor-made strategy/fund level deck to meet bank partnership requirements
- Develop Affiliate and Partnership team pitch books with appropriate narrative for different level of audience segments (bank specialist, relationship manager, internal wealth specialist, agency, end investors)
- Develop standard scripts for both partnership colleagues, affiliate wealth specialist, bank RMs, agency to ensure consistent messages are delivered
- Create contents for both sales and marketing materials
- Prepare regular fund communication materials such as fund highlight sheets to engage clients
- Provide research support on new product ideas
- Share best practice with other countries
- Working closely with country affiliate wealth and partnership team to develop a process to identify and to maintain focused fund list (including both in-house and 3rd parties managed fund)
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 4 years with strong investment knowledge, preferably with financial journalism and/or investment research background
- Understanding and experience of retail fund distribution business and fund distribution channel
- Research and analytics skills
- Fluent English and Chinese is required for this role
- Bloomberg, Morningstar and FactSet would be advantageous
- IT literate with Microsoft office packages
What's on Offer
The candidate will receive a competitive package and the usually company benefits are available from their Causeway bay office in Hong Kong.