Manager - Tenant Relations & Promotions (Mall) 50k+
A new regional headcount
Excellent Remuneration Package
About Our Client
Our client is a listed group with a diverse portfolio of assets, including hotels, retail malls and luxury residential properties.
- Establish promotion program for the shopping mall.
- Research and gather customers' information.
- Analyze customers' profile and establish customers' database.
- Study customers' behavior and their spending patterns at all our arcades.
- Work with IT to identify a suitable software system that would be appropriate to manage the customers data base.
- Develop tenant promotion programs that are specially tailored to satisfy customers' needs, preferences and requirements, so as to bring traffic and drive sales.
- Work with marketing teams at head office and at property level to develop special incentive programs for each market.
- Create personalized services aimed at arcade VIP customers by working closely with anchor tenants.
- Develop customer loyalty programs when possible.
- Work with brands to explore effective promotion programs that will meet brands' expectations.
- Create special Incentive packages to promote sales during low seasons or tough times.
- Develop promotional programs for festival seasons and special occasions.
- Develop personalized shopping experience programs.
- Review and develop marketing collaterals both print and digital.
- Review and develop attractive and effective signage or directories for the arcades.
- Prepare and manage promotion budget.
- Other duties as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Tertiary Educated in any discipline
- 10+ years of related experience
- Hospitality/ Property/ Shopping Mall experience highly preferred
- An eye for luxury and market trends
- Hands on, able to work independently
- Fluent English, Cantonese and Mandarin
What's on Offer
This is an excellent chance for someone that is looking for regional exposure and working for a group well known for its premium assets.