Manager - Sales Support - Intermediary business
About Our Client
My client is a leading international Asset Manager with a very strong reputation in the Financial Services market and a good history of delivery for its global client base.
A long history of success means you with be working with some of the best in the industry across the Hong Kong and APAC region.
- As a sales support manager you will be expected to provide strong support day to day for the intermediary business including the sales team and head of intermediary business
- Liaise with internal and external parties in order to ensure meetings and expectations are managed
- Develop sales materials including pitch books, presentations and adhoc reports
- Pro-actively manage meeting minutes and provide requested information for clients at short notice.
- Manage the various range of client communications (Distribution and correspondence development)
- Assistance in the preparation for client events
The Successful Applicant
- The candidate would have 3+ years of relevant work experience in sales administration for either Distributor or Asset Management company
- Very strong communications skills both Written and verbal
- Client facing ability with a natural ability to build relationships both internally and externally
- Ability to deliver under time pressure in a high pressured environment
What's on Offer
The candidate will receive a very competitive package and will have access to a growing team with great experience to learn from.