Manager, Market Research (APAC)
About Our Client
A premium household appliance manufacturer with multiple brands.
As part of the regional product marketing team, the Market Research Manager will use his/her market analytics and research skills to support the team in driving expansion of the company's brands within Asia Pacific. Specific responsibilities include:
- Monitor market trends and provide insights for local marketing teams
- Work with regional marketing team to development new product development (NPD) plans
- Report and present research findings effectively, according to the needs of different functional teams
- Provide insights for product development initiations
- Translate research insights into workable plans
- Support product roadmap and portfolio management throughout the product lifecycle
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate should have at least six (6) years of experience in market research, either from agency or within an in-house team. He/she should be well-versed in finding consumer insights and understand how to translate insights into product development plans. Abilities to work with data and manage stakeholders are essential. Good communications skills in English and Chinese are highly valued. Passion in experimenting with new products, especially cooking related, is an advantage.
What's on Offer
- Regional exposure
- Competitive salary and benefit package
- Established/Premium appliance brand