- New Headcount
- Energetic Team
About Our Client
Our Client is HK Listed Conglomerate with steady expansion.
You will work with growing team and act as business partner of management for risk-based audits and controls over IT and Cybersecurity operations. You will cover both financial and operational audits in different BUs to ensure group compliance aligning with all relevant regulations, laws and standards.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder in Computer Science, with relevant Professional Qualification such as CISA, CISSP
- Minimum 4 years of work experience in IT Audit / Cyber Security
- Able to multi-task and take ownership of issues and initiatives;
- Excellent in both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- A self-starter, highly motivated and team orientated with a strong delivery focus
- Candidates will be considered as Assistant Manager/Senior Manager depending on experience
What's on Offer
Our client offers a competitive package and an encouraging work environment focused on growth, excellence, and success with the company opportunities for career advancement.