Manager, Innovation Technology - Internal Consultant
Lead new initiatives; grow a new team
Research, lead delivery of IoT/ Digital solutions
About Our Client
Our client is one of the younger brands of an international travel & leisure group, having Hong Kong as their Asia's headquarter. This is a brand new position and to cope with the brand's innovation & technology transformation initiatives, they are seeking to hire a Manager, Innovation Technology to be part of this exciting journey to lead and drive this initiative.
- Manage the company's technology portfolio and keep them up-to-day with current market trend and next generation technologies
- Bring in latest innovative technologies, by way of partnering with external vendors, procurement, and etc.
- Select proper technologies via research, evaluation/ comparison and building prototypes
- Collaborate closely with senor stakeholders to learn about their business/ processes in order to come up with solutions that create biggest positive impacts and benefits
- Present to senior stakeholders/ management boards on market trends, insights and proposed solutions
The Successful Applicant
- Holder of Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related disciplines
- With 5+ years of relevant experience in a consulting/ start-up background; with track record working with innovative, emerging technologies and solutions
- Familiar with IoT, infrastructure, application, data, digital technologies; experience in E-commerce platform, O2O platform and within the hospitality industry would be advantageous
- Team leading capacity, with exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to communicate and build rapport with stakeholders at all levels
- Excellent English and Mandarin communication skills, both verbal and written
- Willing to travel (approx. 25%)
- Candidate with more experience will also be considered
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an attractive base salary along with a comprehensive fringe benefit package. There are opportunities to grow your team along with the business expansion.