Manager Client Services
Great exposure to institutional clients
About Our Client
My client is a Tier 1 international Asset Manager originating from the US with Large AUM's and a mature structure in place. They service a range of clients and pride themselves on Innovation, integrity and excellence. Their APAC business has over US$30bln and covers an array of dynamic markets.
My client is looking for somebody who can take responsibility for the business qualification and implementation of new clients in the APAC region as well as manage the day to day operations and client service.
- Responding to various client queries and problems promptly ensuring a high level of service is maintained and the client requirements are met.
- Working closely with the relevant relationship Director to ensure premium service is provided to all clients throughout the entire engagement
- Build, develop and maintain relationships with various institutional clients and internal stakeholders
- Grasp a full understanding of the clients requirements and ensure this is maintained across the change of client's needs whilst building rapport and trust with all parties
- Pro-actively oversee the all areas of the client administration
- Managing the risk whilst delivering for clients and ensuring all work is carried out within the scope of the business and regulatory framework
- Manage the co-ordination of other internal support functions
- Problem resolution for clients and escalating issues that need to be clarified
- Take responsibility for the delivery of the of projects plan for client implementations
- Ensure the integrity of the client legal file and a full audit trail is maintained. KYC/ AML documents are obtained,
- Authorised signature lists are up to date, and any changes to legal agreements are correctly documented.
The Successful Applicant
Candidate Profile for the Manager, client services:
- 5+ years of client service experience preferably working directly with institutional clients.
- University educated in business, finance, Economics or other related degree
- Highly responsive with a strong commitment to servicing clients
- Knowledge of long only investments would be advantageous
- A fast learner with good organisational skills who is pro-active and has the ability to work under pressure
- Attention to detail across and an analytical mindset that can be applied to all aspects of the role
- Ability to work and liaise with various teams, management and senior individuals
- Full ability to communicate in English. Other languages are advantageous
What's on Offer
A competitive package is available for the right candidate with a clear progression path ahead within the Hong Kong office.