Manager / AVP - Information Security (Virtual Bank, 50 - 70k)
Rare end-to-end opportunity in the market
Dynamic and Energetic working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a leading Multi-National Financial, Technology corporation. With their cutting-edge technology and visionary corporate strategic, they are one of the largest company with the biggest market capitalization.
- Work in the IT Infrastructure team with main focus on infrastructure security
- Act as an internal adviser for all IT infrastructure security matters to other IT teams
- Design and implement infrastructure security projects including APT solution, SIEM, security training, vulnerability and patch management, privilege account management, NAC, UEBA, WAF, network device, NG firewall, IPS, DLP, secured web proxy, DR site, anti-virus and anti-malware, VPN…etc. and administer and maintain and support the above platforms and solutions.
- Lead and handle infrastructure security requests, incidents or breaches day to day. Proactively follow through and provide support to the case, mitigation and recovery, investigation, reporting and improvement in the future
- Establish and enrich IT security policies, standards, procedures and guidelines with up-to-date industry standard. Review and identify IT security risk and recommend improvement resolution
- Develop and enrich security breach contingency plan document. Lead and execute drills as according to the plan regularly
- Plan, coordinate and conduct IT security audit, regular security assessment and penetration test solely or with external parties. Prepare the result and provide recommendation for the test results
- Plan, coordinate and conduct regular employee security training
- Research on new information security technology and perform product evaluation with vendors
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or Higher Diploma holders in Telecommunications, Electronics, Information Technology or related disciplines
- More than 5+ year relevant working experience in related technologies.
- Risk and security mind-set, security background
- Strong technical knowledge and awareness; including software development, infrastructure, engineering and operations;
- Holder of at least one of the following certifications: Certified Information Security Systems Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM) and/or Certified IT Systems Auditor (CISA);
- Hand on experience in IT infrastructure or security project management, emergency mitigation and IT security assessment is preferable
- Familiar with regulatory requirement in mainland China and/or Hong Kong
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate including discretionary bonus, oversea training, excellent working environment, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the group.