Macau Sales Manager (Macau Citizen only) - Global FMCG Group
Global Consumer Goods Business
About Our Client
Our client is an international key player in the consumer goods industry with a diverse clientele and global outreach. In response to their rapid growth in recent years, they are hiring a Macau Sales Manager to expand their business from a local perspective with a focus on specific channels and networks. This is an exciting role suitable for entrepreneurial candidates who have strong connections with purchasing points or decision makers of major consumer outlets in Macau.
1. Sales Performance
- Achieve the agreed annual sales target set by the Sales Director
- Open new outlets in order to expand distribution of the Company's core brands among potential customers
- Increase listings of the Company's core brands in customers
- Ensure realistic stock level of the Company's core brands kept by customers
- Propose value-added sales solution to customers with consumer-oriented mindset
2. Trade and local distributor relationship
- Work with the sales personnel from local distributor for sales call and meeting customers
- Call on and be responsible for the quality service to major customers
- Maintain an accurate and updated sales calls schedule and survey with core brands
- Evaluate the outlet coverage, call frequencies and cycles constantly and propose to the Sales Director any changes as necessary
- Recommend total solution for sales promotion
- Ensure promotions are carried out efficiently and effectively within budget
- Ensure individual product promotion, display and merchandising are properly displayed in each outlet
- Work closely with Marketing Team to evaluate methods to improve promotions effectiveness and operational efficiency
- Accompany overseas principals for market visit as assigned
- Participate in the weekly team meeting to review and update the market activities and information
- Monitor competitors' activities including pricing and placing
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate must be a Macau citizen and have a minimum of 5 years of experience in a sales-related managerial position for an international F&B/FMCG group. As a leader for this market, you must have the ability to strategically identify business opportunities and lead sales cycle from planning to completion.
You must also be a self-starter with strong sales management, communication, leadership, and interpersonal skills. Being proactive and creative would be critical for this position. Fluency in English and Cantonese are required, an additional Asian language would be advantageous.
What's on Offer
This is a rare opportunity that offers a promising career path and attractive salary package to the right candidate. You will be working in a dynamic and international environment.