Litigation Paralegal - International Law Firm
About Our Client
Our client is a modern well-established law firm in Hong Kong. They offer clients advice on a range of matters covering: insurance, dispute resolution, litigation and shipping work. They have extensive experience supporting companies based in China, Hong Kong and APAC.
- Provide general litigation support and assistance to the team
- Preparing disclosures, court bundles etc.
- Draft, manage and review court documentation
- General translation work
- Maintain and organise the internal database
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Law or above
- Ideally PRC legal qualification
- Good command of written/spoken English and Chinese (Simplified)
- At least 3 years of experience from a law firm
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join a leading firm with global exposure and room to further develop.