Litigation Clerk/ 法律文員 (15-18k per month)
Previous Experience Required
Location in TST
About Our Client
Our client has been established for over 20 years in Hong Kong, with a strong practice in both matrimonial and civil litigation matters.
Assisting the head lawyer and other senior staff, this position will involve the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in drafting simple legal documents
- Handling the court filing and court bundles
- Providing knowledge on Hong Kong court procedures
- Conducting legal research when necessary
- Administrative duties as requested
The Successful Applicant
The required candidate must have around 1-2 years of legal experience within the litigation field. They are required to speak excellent English - Cantonese will also be preferred. The chosen candidate must be able to work independently and diligently.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to handle a diverse range of legal tasks within a small-sized firm.