Legal Specialist - TMT Industry
Stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a well-established tech company that is mainboard listed with projects across the globe. They are looking to hire a Legal Executive to join their HK legal team due to business expansion.
- Review, draft and negotiate finance and corporate / commercial agreements;
- Act on behalf of the Company to negotiate contracts and agreements with various parties in overseas countries;
- Assist in overseas transactions including merger and acquisition, private investment;
- Assist senior management on legal matters and provide legal analysis for the Group;
- Assist in handling compliance issues, e.g. Compliance with listing rules, relevant regulatory requirements and internal guidelines;
- Conduct legal research and perform other tasks as assigned;
- Liaise and coordinate with external counsels and related parties where necessary;
- Participate in supporting legal service for ad hoc projects as required.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in L.L.B or above;
- With 3-5 years' experience in law firm or in-house legal related experience;
- Good skills of reviewing, drafting and negotiation for commercial contracts;
- Professional qualification as a lawyer preferred but not a must;
- Able to work independently with strong sense of responsibility;
- High proficiency in MS office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing;
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package and be able to develop their career within the business.