Legal & Risk Management Manager
Mainboard listed company
Sizeable investment projects
About Our Client
Our client is a mainboard listed company and an industry leader. Due to business restructure and expansion, they are looking to add an extra Legal & Risk Compliance Manager to their legal team.
The Legal & Risk Management Manager will report to the Group Counsel (HK qualified lawyer) and to provide support to the company with duties including but not limited to:
- Provide legal support on corporate M&A and investment projects;
- Draft, review and comment on various commercial contracts and agreements;
- Formulate, refine and implement company's legal and compliance policies;
- Liaise with external lawyers and other professional parties for advices;
- Other ad-hoc legal related duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- Degree holder in Law
- At least 5 years' legal experience
- PRC legal knowledge is preferred but not necessary
- Experience in PRC/listed companies is preferred but not necessary
- Positive attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin!)
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese word processing
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package and be able to develop their career within the business.