Legal Research Assistant - Knowledge Management
International Law Firm
2 Years Paralegal or Research Experience Required
About Our Client
Our client is a UK law firm who are looking to expand their Knowledge Management department by bringing a junior-mid level experienced candidate into the role.
This role will support the librarians, fee earners and other staff with the following duties:
- Able to perform initial research and provide references to internal staff
- Assist with maintaining electronic database
- Provide assistance with on-going projects
- Perform technical service duties
- Work over-time when required
- Ad hoc administrative assistance
The Successful Applicant
This position requires the candidate to have at least 2 years of research or paralegal experience. Whilst law firm experience would be highly advantageous, other industries will also be considered. The candidate is expected to be a relevant degree holder, speak excellent English and preferably Chinese, and be able to go above and beyond in their role.
What's on Offer
This position will offer the candidate with a stable environment with attractive salary benefits.