Legal Officer - IP Focused
Stable and sizeable team
Well established business
About Our Client
Our client is a reputable property developer. Due to business expansion, they are looking to hire a legal officer to join the legal team specializing in the IP field.
- Updating and maintaining the IP Databases regularly and innovating continuous improvements on the IP Databases.
- Assisting in rendering advice to all IP-related matters, in particular, trade marks, passing off, copyright and domain names;
- Providing administrative support and handling files management and bills management in relation to IP matters.
The Successful Applicant
- At least 2 years in relevant experience in IP practice, preferably gained in a law firm (but in-house experience will also be considered);
- Detail-minded, self-motivated and strong interpersonal skill; Proficient PC skills, including MS Word, Excel, Chinese word processing, database, etc.; and
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, including Putonghua.
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package and be able to develop their career within the business.