Legal Officer - Engineering Exposure
Stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a very well known company within the Engineering sector, they are currently looking for a Legal Officer with an Engineering / Construction background to join their stable legal team.
- Provide support to Legal Department to handle intellectual property, license, leasing, corporate and commercial transactions related agreement and related legal issues
- Ensure compliance with laws and regulations
- Draft & review commercial and legal agreements & documents
- Perform any ad hoc tasks as assigned
The Successful Applicant
- Higher Diploma or above in legal studies or relevant disciplines;
- Minimum 4 years' experience in legal field;
- Good command in both written and spoken English, Chinese & Mandarin
- High proficiency in MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Less experience will be considered for the position of Assistant Legal Officer
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package and be able to develop their career within the business.