Legal Manager - Global Exposure
Fast Growing Business
Operation around the Globe
About Our Client
Our client is a fast growing company in the aviation industry with operation in over 30 cities across the globe.
Key responsibilities are to:
- Provide legal supports to all business units in Hong Kong and Overseas.
- provide daily legal advice relating to the areas in employment, employee compensation and personal injury, harassment, data privacy, trade descriptions, competition law, white collar crimes
- draft, review and amend different kinds of contracts, especially high risk commercial agreements
- liaising with overseas external counsel for establishing legal entity in other legal jurisdictions
- handle cases relating to all government enforcement authorities
- manage litigation cases in Hong Kong and overseas
- attend conferences with government officials
- draft and reviewing policies and manuals for the Company relating to issues of corporate governance
- provide business solutions to all different departments from time to time
- identify legal risks in the existing projects and to provide legal guidelines
- Deliver legal training to different business units and senior management.
The Successful Applicant
Successful applicant will possess the following quality and qualifications:
- 3 + years' PQE with relevant experience in handling employment and legal cases relating to law enforcement departments.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Ability to work independently under pressure and tight deadlines.
- People oriented, self-driven and capable to communicate effectively with staffs at all levels.
- Exceptional organizational skills, attention to details, mature attitude and ability to multi-task
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to be a part of and contribute to a fast growing business with global exposure.