Legal Executive (Litigation)
Established Law Firm
Located in Central
About Our Client
Specialising in regulatory and commercial litigation, our client covers both US and Hong Kong matters.
Working in a team of 4 support staff, this position will involve the following responsibilities:
- Assisting in drafting simple legal documents
- Handling the court filing and court bundles
- Providing knowledge on Hong Kong court procedures
- Conducting legal research when necessary
- Administrative duties as requested
The Successful Applicant
The required candidate must have around 3-5 years of legal experience within the litigation field - both candidates from local law firms and international law firms will be considered. They are also required to speak good English and Chinese, and preferably have strong exposure to the Hong Kong court systems.
What's on Offer
This position is best suited to someone looking for a stable role within a collaborative team environment.