mineral energy investment and mineral products trade
Logical thinking ability and expressive ability
About Our Client
Under the trend of decreasing global energy and mineral resources, China Energy aims at domestic and international mineral energy, and has formulated a development strategy of integrating mineral energy project investment, mineral energy product development and production, mineral energy trade and comprehensive services. Industries such as gas and new energy sources are integrated by means of mergers and acquisitions. As of 2010, it has invested in fifteen minerals such as gold, iron, coal, uranium and molybdenum, and 57 medium and large ore bodies. It has coal, iron, gold, copper and rare earth in the five provinces. Nine minerals such as lithium, 26 medium and large ore bodies, total investment of more than 30 billion yuan, total mineral value of more than 100 million yuan; 2010 domestic and international trade of mineral products nearly 100 100 million yuan.
1. According to the company's operation, timely assess the legal risks existing in the relevant nodes, and propose countermeasures to avoid risks;
2. Participate in important negotiations on projects such as investment and financing, mergers and acquisitions, etc., perform due diligence, and provide reference for major business decisions such as investment and financing, mergers and acquisitions;
3. Drafting, reviewing and revising various legal documents of the company and establishing company standard contracts/agreements;
4. Participate in litigation/arbitration cases, do a good job in agency or agency channel maintenance and supervision, coordinate the relationship between law firms, courts or other units, resolve major disputes, and safeguard the company's interests.
The Successful Applicant
1. General bachelor degree or above, major in law, passing the national judicial examination, with legal qualifications, age 35-45 years old;
2. Have more than 5 years of working experience in the same position;
3. Have solid legal knowledge and case analysis and processing ability, be familiar with the litigation work process, and have certain social resources or relationships;
4. Strong logical thinking ability and expressive ability. It is especially good to have complete experience in negotiation.
What's on Offer
competitive salary package and promising future