Legal Director New Energy
new energy industry, promising and with government support
leadership and sense of achievement
About Our Client
With a world-class vehicle design team, we will integrate advanced technologies such as carbon fiber chassis lightweight technology, hydrogen fuel cell power system, and lithium ion super capacitor in the wheel.
1. Establish and improve the relevant rules and regulations and procedures of the company's legal affairs, and provide legal support for the company to formulate its development strategy;
2. Assess and audit the legal risks and policy risks of the company's operating projects, and control and prevent legal risks in the company's operations;
3. Drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements and other legal documents related to the daily operation of the company, and handling legal work such as contracts and employee labor disputes;
4. Risk appraisal of the company's investment and financing projects, and issue legal opinions for review;
5. Responsible for the design and negotiation of the intellectual property contract model of the R&D team of the group, responsible for IPR review, responsible for contract drafting, business negotiation and compliance process of investment M&A projects.
6. Establish internal air control standards from a legal perspective and legally comply with the company's business operations.
The Successful Applicant
1. Bachelor degree or above in law, passing the national judicial examination, and having legal qualifications.
2. Have more than 6 years working experience in the automotive industry or new energy or manufacturing law or large law firm;
3. Have solid legal knowledge and case analysis, judgment, processing ability, familiar with litigation and arbitration work processes, and have certain social and legal resources.
4. Has strong execution ability and problem solving ability, and has complete investment M&A project experience.
5. Ability to lead the R&D team to conduct business and to explore the legal basis for intellectual property protection.
6. Fluent in English listening, speaking, reading and writing skills
What's on Offer
competative package and promising industry.