Legal Counsel - US Financial Group
High Profile Work
About Our Client
Our client is an American based investment management corporation, being a strong market leader within the APAC region. They are based in over 30 locations.
This position involves general drafting and reviewing of legal documents, negotiating product distribution and compliance work. This person will be required to provide all-rounded legal support for all investment matters whilst working with lawyers based in HK, Australia and the US. This person will also be required to prepare board papers, minutes and resolutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Qualified Lawyer with at least 3 years PQE with in-house working experience
- Fluent written and spoken English and Chinese
- Proficiency in PC skills, particularly in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese word processing
- Independent, self-motivated, systematic and able to work under pressure
- Ability to effectively work under tight deadlines and manage projects independently
What's on Offer
- Attractive Salary
- Good Bonuses
- Regional Coverage