Legal Counsel - Leading International Bank
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest global banks and financial services groups with a leading presence in Asia. Their businesses spread a network of over 50 countries.
- Review and negotiate documentation relating to loan facility transactions including syndicated facilities, project finance, Islamic financing
- Liaising with both arrangers and lenders, managing post-closing amendments and other legal documentation
- Work with internal advisory legal business units as well engage and manage external counsel
- Working closely with the Client Services, Business Development and Risk teams
The Successful Applicant
- Legally qualified with experience as a corporate / banking and finance lawyer
- Exposure to conventional debt, structured finance and escrow transactions would be advantageous
- Fluent English, with Mandarin and Cantonese being desirable
- Strong communicator, negotiator and able to work in a pressurised environment
What's on Offer
Great career progression within a large organisation that offers top-tier benefits.