Legal Counsel - Global IP role
Working for listed conglomerate
Holding level position
About Our Client
Our client is a listed Conglomerate with operations in the home furnishing, beauty & personal care product, fashion accessories and apparel sectors. The Group has over 20,000 employees in 250 offices in 40 markets.
They are now looking for a high calibre IP lawyer to join their group legal function. Successful candidate would have the following responsibilities:
- Managing global intellectual property portfolio of the Group
- IP enforcement globally, including handling of online removal procedures and offline infringement cases (infringement assessments, C&D procedures, investigations and raid actions)
- Advising company on intellectual property issues, both online / and offline strategy
- Coordinating and liaising with external lawyers on IP litigation cases and with authorities and service providers for enforcement actions
- Maintaining overview of IP enforcement cases
- Forming strategies, policies and procedures for brand protection throughout the whole supply chain
Assist in training other stakeholders on intellectual property issues
- Involved in other ad hoc group level projects
The Successful Applicant
Successful candidate would:
- be a Qualified lawyer with 5 + years of PQE and trained from reputable international law firms
- be a confident team player who is highly collaborative and flexible
- have good commercial sense with strong communication and interpersonal skills
- be Highly autonomous and able to work in a challenging, fast-paced, dynamic environment
- possess excellent written and oral communications skills in English.
What's on Offer
You can expect an international and dynamic working culture, global exposure and a competitive salary package.