Legal Counsel - Fintech
About Our Client
Our client is an international brand with strong presence in Asia. The legal team has 5 members including 4 lawyers and 1 paralegal.
- Draft, review, and advise on a wide range of legal documentation in relation to investment projects, corporate finance and general commercial matters
- Advise and support the business on legal and compliance issues, including legal advice relating to the group
- Liaise with counter parties to legal documentation and regulators
The Successful Applicant
- At least 1 years' PQE with qualification in Hong Kong gained from an international or recognized reputable law firm in corporate law and regulatory compliance
- Mature and have flexibility in handling a variety of work
- Ability to work independently, carefully and efficiently
- Strong language skills in English and Chinese (both spoken and written) is required
What's on Offer
Fantastic opportunity to join a growing organization with interesting work and projects!