Legal Counsel & Company Secretary - Fintech
Team of 2
About Our Client
Our client is a leading financial services group with headquarters in Asia as well as with regional coverage. They have been established for over 10 years with over 50 people in their HK offices.
- Provide legal advice to various business units for legal due diligence, contract review, drafting agreements and general support
- Work and liaise closely with regulatory bodies
- Prepare for AGM matters for HK companies in accordance with Companies Ordinance
- Responsible for incorporation of new companies in both HK and offshore jurisdictions including share registration, keeping records, liaising with offshore agents for updates and changes
- Notify Hong Kong Exchanges about disclosure of interest and appropriate listed companies for any related investments held by the Group
- Assist auditors and regulatory authorities to meet auditing requirements
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be a corporate or commercial lawyer with solid company secretarial experience gained in-house or within professional firms. This person will need to be able to handle internal stakeholders with confidence as well as show flexibility with handling ad hoc matters. Strong communication skills are required with fluent English and Chinese.
What's on Offer
Great opportunity to join a growing organization with interesting projects and exposure.