Legal & Company Secretarial Senior Officer (Private In House)
5 days work week
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-established conglomerate with a diversify business. They are HK-based with business across the APAC region. They are looking to hire a Legal & Company Secretarial Senior Officer to join their team. Candidate with more experience will be considered as Assistant Manager/Manager.
The Legal & Company Secretarial Senior Officer will provide support to the business with duties including but not limited to:
- Assist in all legal and compliance matters for the Group, including but not limited to drafting, reviewing and commenting on various commercial contracts and agreements, handling intellectual property related matters
- Oversee the company secretarial duties of the subsidiaries incorporated in various jurisdictions
- Liaise with external professional bodies and/or government bodies when needed
- Other ad-hoc legal and company secretarial related duties as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and attributes:
- At least 3 years' related experience
- Ability to organize well, attend to details, work under pressure
- Positive attitude with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
- Good at MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word Processing
What's on Offer
The successful applicant will be rewarded with attractive remuneration package and be able to develop their career within the business.