- US Law Firm
- Reputable Practice
About Our Client
Headquartered in the US, our client's Banking & Finance team has a well-known presence in Hong Kong, with exposure working on many high-profile transactions.
Supporting a team of lawyers this position will assist on various banking and finance transactions to perform the following duties:
- Drafting legal documents in relation to loan transactions (such as facility agreements)
- Performing legal research across multiple jurisdictions
- Coordinating with external parties based overseas
- Assisting with board resolutions and other required documents
- Assisting with deal closing
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate is required to be a law degree holder with at least 2 years of experience working in the banking/finance practice. Previous experience handling loan deals will be highly advantageous. The candidate must speak fluent English and Chinese, and be able to work independently.
What's on Offer
This is a great opportunity to join an experience team with the potential for career development.