Leasing Manager - Grade A Office
Independent Working Environment
About Our Client
Our client is a boutique Hong Kong developer with main businesses in the China market.
- Handle leasing matters for office assets in Hong Kong
- Develop close relationships with key tenants
- Stay on top of market trends
- Proactively conduct market research and analysis
- Coordinate with internal and external stakeholders in ensuring that fitting-out and refurbishment works are carried out smoothly and aligned with statutory requirements.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Real Estate, Surveying or related discipline
- At least 6years of relevant experience with major developers
- Strong market sense with analytical thinking
- Good leadership and interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent command of spoken and written English and Chinese
What's on Offer
This is a great role for candidates that enjoy working in a newly setup environment and making an active contribution to the company.