Learning & Development Specialist - International Law Firm
Exciting Career Development Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international law firm with an established presence in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific.
A newly created position, the selected Learning & Development professional will partner closely with the Regional HR team to take on a strategic role specialising in attorney development and training across Asia Pacific.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Take a lead role in the coordination and implementation of training and development programs for both fee-earners and support staff locally and firm wide
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners and key stakeholders to support on-going partner development
- Keeping up to date with legal training regulations
- Design, implement and deliver soft skill and technical training workshops for all staff across the business
- Identify and source legal training and solutions
- Assist in the implementation and coordination of Regional training programs, managing end to end program and meeting logistic requirements
- Lead and assist with Regional L&D projects and initiatives
The Successful Applicant
- University Degree in Business Administration, HR or related discipline
- Minimum of 4 years experience in L&D focused role in sizeable financial or professional services firm (legal industry preferred)
- Experience in coordinating firm-wide training and professional development programs and initiatives
- Strong communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Proactive and driven candidate with ability to work independently, self motivated and attentive to details
- Experience in developing strategies to support and develop diverse workforce (including graduate/entry level professionals)
- Fluent in English and Cantonese
What's on Offer
An exciting Regional opportunity within a highly reputable global law firm with excellent career development opportunity.