Learning & Development Manager - Financial Services
Highly Reputable Business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading international financial institution, with strong roots in the Hong Kong market. They are currently seeking a talented and professional Learning & Development Manager to join their team who will further help to strengthen business effectiveness.
As the Learning & Development Manager, you will be responsible for identifying and executing L&D strategies for the business. This includes working closely with key stakeholders by engaging and advising on providing correct learning solutions. You will be responsible for developing and designing programs alongside the Senior Manager. You will identify key training programs in partnership with external vendors as well. By continually monitoring and communication with key stakeholders on learning & development initiatives, you will ensure that the best practices and goals are met.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- Must have excellent communication skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with key clients both internally and externally
- Written and spoken Mandarin and English is necessary for this role
- Strong experience within the L&D field, preferably in banking, insurance, or matrix environment
- Proactive and driven mindset, with the ability to lead a team and work within a multicultural team
What's on Offer
- Excellent L&D Exposure
- Internationally Recognized Brand