Lead Consultant / Solution Architect - Smart City/ A.I.
Leadership pre-sales and technical architect role
Smart City / IoT/ A.I. / Digital Transformation
About Our Client
Our client is an international IT service integrator with strong presence in over 20 countries. They provides end-to-end and innovative digital/ IT solutions to governments and enterprises. To cope with the expansion of their fast-growing Smart City solution team, they are now looking for an additional Lead Consultant (Solution Architect) to further increase their market coverage.
- Work closely with sales teams, vendor partners and customers to identify and suggest relevant solutions
- Provide pre-sales support to sales team (i.e. technical presentation/ demonstration) and facilitate the closure of potential business opportunities
- Lead a cross functional team for project implementation and ensure that the deliverable is align with the agreed timeline and project outcome
- Project life cycle and technical components:
- 1.) Planning - Involve in pre-deployment meetings and define project roadmaps, timeline, and ensure that expectations/ deliverable are in-sync across all teams
- 2.) Architect - Create technical specifications/ designs, prepare POC for demonstration, review technical designs and work closely with multiple vendors/ internal engineers for the implementation stages
- 3.) Post-sales - Prepare documentations/ manuals, and assist with knowledge transfer
- 4.) Escalation - Be the main contact of technical escalations for clients, and liaise with relevant teams to maintain a high customer satisfaction
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's Degree of above holder in Computer Science/ IT/ Engineering/ Relevant disciplines
- A minimum 10+ years of working experience in sizeable and enterprise-class platforms within the architectural, planning, design, and implementation areas. And demonstrative experience in pre-sales and/or consultation functions
- Candidates with experience in Smart City, AI, Sensors/ IoT, Automation, Digital Transformation - Especially within the area of high availability and/or end-to-end security
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills, and ability to deliver engaging presentations and technical demonstrations
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (Both Mandarin and Cantonese)
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will receive an attractive salary package and great opportunities/ exposure within a rapidly growing field.