- Research & Academic
- Stable working environment
About Our Client
Our client is a newly established animal testing centre backed by a renowned organization with a focus in biotechnology.
- Oversee the daily operations of the facility, including the procurement of consumables and maintain the functionality of all animal facilities and laboratory devices
- Provide technical support and guidance in the usage of utilities and instruments
- Maintain the compliance of the facility in accordance to GLP and AAALAC standards and other animal welfare ethical guidelines
- Perform any related duties and projects as assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree or above in biotechnology, biochemistry or equivalent
- 4+ years of experience in testing laboratories, including animal facility, analytical and/or dry laboratories, experience working in a supervisory position is highly preferred
- Knowledge in IT systems and server management is a definite advantage
- Knowledge or experience in AAALAC accreditation and GLP standards is preferred
- Experience working with analytical instruments and/or animal husbandry equipment
- Good communication and written English and Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin)
- Less experienced candidates could be considered as assistant manager/senior engineer
What's on Offer
Attractive salary package and benefits will be offered to the right candidate.