KYC Analyst [1 year renewable contract]
Top-tier international investment firm
About Our Client
My client is a top-tier international investment bank. They currently are looking for a full-time KYC Analyst to join their Regulatory Documentation team in Hong Kong. This role puts a strong focus on wealth management.
- Perform AML and KYC checks on clients
- Assist with documentation work to see whether client transactions comply with bank regulations
- Assist with legal documentation and data maintenance work
- Engage in ad-hoc projects
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Finance or related discipline
- 1 to 3 years of experience working in financial institution and knowledge on legal field
- Relevant experience in the KYC/ AML field
- Great communication and data analytical skills, alert to details and a great teamworker
- Fluent in English, Cantonese, Mandarin is a bonus
What's on Offer
Great chance to gain reputation working in the compliance field in a well-known investment firm. Attractive opportunity to renew from temp to perm.