KYC / AML / CDD checker / team leader - 6 mth contract renewabl
Great exposure to Private Banking KYC
Temp to perm opportunities
About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest European private banks.
- Work closely with Front Office to facilitate the collection of KYC documents before account opening.
- Conduct KYC for new client on-boarding with quantitative check and periodic KYC/CDD review on existing clients
- Attend to Front Office queries on COB and CDD issues.
- Prepare regular reports for Management review
The Successful Applicant
- Fresh Grad welcomed
- Bachelor's level degree or professional qualification
- Familiar with private banking products and clientele
- Strong understanding of KYC, AML, COB and account documentation regulatory requirements
- Good command in Mandarin (for supporting Taiwan/China Team)
What's on Offer
Competitive package will be offered to the right candidate.
As it's a contract position, the contract will be signed with Michael Page, there will be 15 days of Annual Leave Pro Rata, no medical coverage, and sick leave will be no paid leave.
If you are keen to proceed, please send an email with your (1) most updated CV.
Please provide (2) Legal name (same as HKID), (3) Current Salary (In exact amount), (4) Expected salary and (5) Notice Period.