Key Account Servicing Manager - Media Intelligence (China)
Leading Media Intelligence firm
About Our Client
Our client is a worldwide media intelligence company with offices across Europe, North America, Asia/Pacific and Australia. They are looking a Key Account Servicing Manager to tap into the China market and drive revenue growth.
- Create and drive revenue growth within a portfolio of high potential clients
- Meet and exceed sales metrics with both individual and team targets
- Build positive, strong, long-lasting relationships with top decision-makers at C-levels and functional levels through customer engagement with numerous product offerings to increase value and drive market share
- Implement strategies to drive business growth and inform decision-making at the C-suite level
- Increase revenue by negotiating contract renewals for long-term subscriptions while developing up-sale and cross-sale opportunities
- Work with various BU's to drive revenue opportunities with the client.
- Maintain an active pipeline of forecasted sales to meet monthly, quarterly and annual quota objectives.
- Leveraging internal resources and business partners to provide solutions to customers' challenges
- Inform and drive knowledge by challenging the status across traditional and social channels
The Successful Applicant
- Interested in tapping into Greater China market (B2B Sales)
- With strong drive and motivation to targets, open-minded, willing to take up responsibility and project ownership, fast paced, with start-up mentality/ entrepreneurship mind-set
- With solid client relationship development experience, up-sell and optimization effectiveness
What's on Offer
- Leading Media Intelligence firm
- Fast tracked career progression
- Free Gym package