Junior Graphic Designer - MNC Technology Company
Working in an MNC Technology Company
About Our Client
Our client is a privately-owned software development company and an exclusive worldwide distributor of its software. They are selling software through value-added resellers distributed in the globe. The company has offices all over the world with its headquarter located in the U.S. They are now looking for a proactive and organised individual to join their dynamic marketing team in Hong Kong!
- To be the go-to person for design within our team handling and owning design tasks, projects solo and within teams to deliver on-time, on budget, on brand and on brief.
- To work with our vendors, sales teams, solution providers.
- To be our brand champion ensuring that the brand is consistently and correctly rolled out across all elements globally.
- Able to deliver or at minimum have an understanding of all elements of design from print to digital to premiums to multimedia.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree in Graphic / Multimedia / Advertising design/ Digital Design
- Good in verbal English and Chinese
- Minimum of 2 years of solid experience in graphic or digital design
- Creative, strong conceptual and execution skills and typographic sense
- High proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign and 3D design software
- Self-motivated, mature and able to handle projects independently. Should be able to problem solve and find creative solutions to challenges
- Should be able to take a brief and be able to develop a design from that brief
- Detail-minded, well organized, hardworking, good interpersonal and communication skills, team player attitude
- Web skills is an advantage (e.g. HTML, java)
What's on Offer
- Flexible working hours
- Year-end bonus
- Medical insurance
- Life insurance