Leading Multi-Business Corporate
Jira & Confluence Set Up & Support
About Our Client
Our client is a leading multi-business corporate and is currently hiring a JIRA Administrator for the team in lieu of the business expansion.
As Jira Administrator, you are required to:
- Perform Jira and Confluence Set Up, Administration & Support
- Perform Atlassian Crowd Administration
- Perform Bamboo, Bitbucket/Stash, Crucible/Fisheye Administration
- Perform Issue Management using Jira
- Determine ways to optimize/improve JIRA and JIRA Agile setup and process workflows, as well as identify where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Perform Groovy Scripting, VB and EBM Scripting
- Oversee Service Now, AS/400, JCL, DB2/400, CL/400, SQL, Compuware File-aid
- Perform HP-QC administration
- Review and recommend plug-ins that provide enhanced functionality and reporting
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree in Information Systems or related disciplines
- Minimum 5 years' experience of supporting and maintaining Atlassian tool set.
- Experience in set up, administration of Atlassian Tools such as: JIRA, Confluence
- Thorough JIRA workflow development experience including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, notification schemes etc.
- Experience in setting built-in customization and third party add-ons for extending the functionality of Atlassian Tools.
- Experience in Groovy Scripting
- Knowledge of advanced JIRA concepts (behaviours, transition post function, triggers, validators, listeners, events, etc.)
- Experience in setting up of Jira projects for multi-discipline teams - customise workflows, permissions, screens and issues types specific to team requirements
- Experience on CI/CD toolsets like Jenkins, Ansible etc.
- Experience in tools integration like SharePoint with Atlassian tools.
- Knowledgeable of Jira Cloud and Jira Data Centre implementations
- Experience working with Agile development methodologies
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong communication skills in English
What's on Offer
Our client offer attractive benefit package and career development opportunities to the successor