Java Web System Analyst - Telecomm - HK$30-45k+
JSF/ Servlet and Spring Framework/ Spring Boot
About Our Client
Our client is one of the leading Hong Kong Telecommunication corporation, who is currently looking for some Senior Analyst Programmers and System Analysts for their expanding teams. They are looking for candidates who are familiar with Java programming, business process automation, and relevant ERP. All these systems from both of clients are using Java for their backend.
- Work on the software development, system design, architectural design and applications enhancement for different internal systems
- Provide application support and implementation for business process automation in order to build the internal workflow systems
- Assisting team members to collect business requirements
- Participate in the entire SDLC, including prototyping, SIT, UAT and documentation
- Responsible for some ad-hoc duties assigned by the Team Leader
- Prepare budget plan and team development with the Team Leader
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor or above qualification in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Information Technology, Symbolic Systems, Cognitive Science or other related disciplines
- Minimum 5 year working experience in Software Development
- Strong knowledge in Java programming and its related technologies and framework, including Java Servlet, Spring Framework/ Spring Boot and JavaServer Pages etc.
- Good knowledge in different Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems will be an advantage
- Good interpersonal skill, language ability and communication skill
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Less working experience will be considered as a Senior Analyst Programmer
What's on Offer
Our candidate can offer the right candidate a competitive package, 5-day work and a decent medical plan. In addition, our client cannot provide working visa.