Java Technical Lead - Financial Institution
About Our Client
The Java Technical Lead is responsible to guide the development team and collaborate with project managers, business analysts and architects to implement solutions for clients.
- Analyze, design, develop and deploy software in an agile environment.
- Closely collaborate with technology and product leadership, QA, DevOps and other teams to orchestrate medium to large scale development efforts.
- Remain hands-on, contributing to multiple codebases, while also guiding the team.
- Get to know and work with all facets of business operation.
- Promote culture of learning, collaboration and continuous improvement.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements to existing applications.
The Successful Applicant
- Experience of at least 10 years of Java/J2EE development
- Experience of at least 2 year of experience as a lead. Experience with AWS
- Understanding of Object-Oriented Architecture and Web Design principles
- Expertise in Web services is a must
- High-level understanding of software design
- Candidates from Financial Services background are highly desirable
What's on Offer
Both competitive remuneration package as well as development opportunities will be provided to the successful candidate.