Japanese Speaking HR Advisor - Pay up to 35k!
About Our Client
Our client is a multi-national market leader in designing, manufacturing and distributor of premium products. With considerable presence around the world and continuous effort on branding themselves, they are constantly expanding their market throughout the years.
- Provide human resources advisory to the APAC offices on all-rounded issues including recruitment and employment, payroll, MPF and taxation
- Assist in preparing HR and Admin related documents, announcements and reports when necessary
- Working closely with the designated departments/accounts to understand their business situation and analysis where HR can provide additional values.
- Update and maintain human resources data base and personnel records
- Any ad hoc duties assigned.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree Holder in Human Resources Management / Business / or other related discipline.
- Minimum 4-5 years of experience in a HR generalist role, preferably with regional exposures.
- Knowledge of HR systems, SAP and SuccessFactors preferred
- Customer focused, service oriented, flexible team player, with a passion and drive for HR
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English are essential as well as Japanese (native fluency)
What's on Offer
Our client offers international exposures with further development for the suitable candidate.