Japanese Equity Sales
Solid team experience
About Our Client
The HQ is based in North Asia, it is backed by one of the most reputable and large scale bank.
- Maintaining and building the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts.
- Working closely with client's investment and research personnel.
- Presenting research services and advising clients on investment opportunities.
- Providing full account coverage service for small accounts, including trading and execution services, e.g. obtain orders for the pushcase and sales of securities.
- Supporting the team for the day-to-day client activities and strategic initiatives; Assist the
- team during client meetings, write call ports and do follow up tasks
The Successful Applicant
This position is responsible for development of the business relationship with assigned institutional accounts (such as fund managers, corporations etc.). Develops knowledge of client needs and requirements and coordinates the firm's effort to serve client organizations.
What's on Offer
What's on offer?
This is a great opportunity for a talent with institutional sales experience in Japanese Equities and is looking forward to work with one of the top financial institution in the world.