IT Trainer - Professional Service
experience in providing IT Training
advanced knowledge on office software & Microsoft
About Our Client
Our client, is a professional service firm. They are looking for the right talent to support their operation.
- Prepare IT training materials, conduct technology related training/ activities and provide deskside coaching to end-users
- Respond to/ assist with end-users/ clients on IT issues and questions
- Evaluate usage patterns and provide best-practices advice
- Participates (with testing and documentation) in software pre-pilots, pilots and roll-outs
- Writes technical articles for the internal knowledge base on identified issues, resolutions and work-arounds and on locally managed applications
- Analyse the effectiveness of education-delivery methods and perform quality assurance testing
- Coordinate with helpdesk support on troubleshooting technical issues
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor degree holder with 3+ years of experience with IT training
- A good understanding of adult learning and instructional processes
- Able to translate technical features into business-related processes and user-friendly learning modules
- Good communication skill in English and Chinese
- Advanced knowledge on office productivity software and Microsoft and mobile operating systems.
- Microsoft Office certification and other relevant technical education and product certifications would be advantages
What's on Offer
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate including discretionary bonus, excellent working environment, a comprehensive medical and insurance coverage, as well as opportunities to grow within the company.